• Xiaohai Li and Jizhong Xiao, “Swarms in Homogeneous Environments: A
Social Interaction Based Framework”, Journal of Theoretical Biology, Volume 264, Issue 3, pp. 747-759, June 2010.
• Xiaohai Li and Jizhong Xiao, “A Biologically Inspired Controller for Swarms
in Dynamic Environment”, International Journal of Intelligent Control and Systems, Special Issue on Swarm Robotics, Vol.11, No.3, pp.154-163, September
• Xiaohai Li and Jizhong Xiao, “Robot Formation Control in Leader-Follower
Motion Using Direct Lyapunov Method”, International Journal of Intelligent Control and Systems, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 244-250, September 2005.
• Ralf M. Philipp and Ralph Etienne-Cummings, "Single-Chip Stereo Imager",
Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Volume 39, Issue 3, pp 237-250, June 2004.
• Ralf M. Philipp; D. Orr; V. Gruev; J. Van der Spiegel; and R. Etienne-Cummings,
"Linear Current-Mode Active Pixel Sensor," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol.42, no.11, pp.2482,2491, Nov. 2007
• Y. Wang, M. U. Uyar, S. S. Batth, and M. A. Fecko, “Fault masking by
multiple timing faults in timed EFSM models,” in Computer Networks, Vol. 53, Issue 5, pp. 596-612, April, 2009,
• S. S. Batth, M. U. Uyar, Y. Wang and M. A. Fecko, “Fault Modeling and Detection Capabilities for EFSM
Models,” in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement,, Vol. 57, Issue 6, pp.
1102-1111, June 2008.
• M. U. Uyar, Samrat S. Batth, Y. Wang, and
M. A. Fecko, “Algorithms for modeling a class of single timing
faults in communication protocols ,” in IEEE Transactions on
Computers, Vol. 57, Issue 2, pp. 274-288, Feb 2008.
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
Xiaohai Li, “Signal Strength Differentiation Based Navigation of Mobile
Robot in Wireless Sensor Networks”, 2013 8th IEEE Conference on Industrial
Electronics & Applications (ICIEA'13), pp. 1908-1913, Melbourne Australia,
• Xiaohai Li, Yu Wang and Jizhong Xiao, “Topological Navigation of Mobile
Robots in a Wireless Sensor Network”, The 8th World Congress on Intelligent
Control and Automation (WCICA 2011), pp. 1065-1070, Taibei Taiwan, June
• Yi Sun, Xiaohai Li, Jizhong Xiao and Flavio Cabrera-Mora, “Adaptive
Source Localization Using Signal Strength By a Mobile Robot in Sensor Networks”,
the IEEE Global Communication Conference (GlobeCom'08), pp. 17-
22, New Orleans LA, December 2008.
• Xiaohai Li, Jizhong Xiao and Zhijun Cai, “Stable Swarming in Dynamic
Environments by Mutual Interactions of Attraction/Alignment/Repulsion”, the
47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'08), pp. 1036-1041,
Cancun, Mexico, December 2008.
• Xiaohai Li and Jizhong Xiao, “Stable Flocking of Swarms by Mutual Interactions
of Attraction/Alignment/ Repulsion: Fixed Topology”, the 17th World
Congress of International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC-WC'08), pp.
5143-5148, Seoul, Korea, July 2008.
• Xiaohai Li, Zhijun Cai and Jizhong Xiao, “Asymptotically Flocking of
Swarms in Uniform Environments with Dynamic Topology”, the 46th IEEE
Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'07), pp. 2252-2257, New Orleans
LA, December 2007.
• Xiaohai Li, Jizhong Xiao and Zhijun Cai, “Stable Flocking of Swarms by
Local Information”, 2005 IEEE International Conference on Systematics, Man
and Cybernetics (SMC'05), pp. 3921-3926, Hawaii USA, October 2005.
• Xiaohai Li, Zhijun Cai and Jizhong Xiao, “Backstepping Based Multiple
Robots Formation Control”, 2005 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on In-
telligent Robots and Systems (IROS'05), pp. 1313-1318, Albert Canada, August
• Xiaohai Li and Jizhong Xiao, “Modelling and Controller Design for Multiple
Mobile Robots Formation Control”, 2004 IEEE International Conference on
Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 838-843, Shenyang China, August 2004.
• M. U. Uyar, Y. Wang, S. S. Batth, A. Wise, and
M. A. Fecko, “Single fault models for timed FSMs,” in Proc. of IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conf. (IMTC), Vol. 3, Ottawa, Canada, pp. 2349-2354, May 2005
• M. U. Uyar, Y. Wang, S. S. Batth, A. Wise, and M. A. Fecko, “Timing fault models for systems with multiple timers ,” in
Proc. IFIP Int’l Conf. Testing Communication Systems (TestCom), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3502, pp. 192-208,
Ralf M. Philipp and R. Etienne-Cummings, "A second-generation
single-chip stereo imager," Proceedings of 2006 IEEE International
Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS06), DOI
10.1109/ISCAS.2006.1692561, 21-24 May 2006.
• Ralf M. Philipp and R. Etienne-Cummings, "A 1V
current-mode CMOS active pixel sensor," 2005 IEEE International
Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS2005), pp.4771-4774, doi:
10.1109/ISCAS.2005.1465699, 23-26 May 2005
To be updated.